The Knowledge Foundation’s Third Annual Biodefense World Summit brings together leaders from government, academia, and industry for compelling discussions and comprehensive coverage on pathogen detection, sample prep technologies, point-of-care, and biosurveillance. Across the four-track event, attendees can expect exceptional networking opportunities in the exhibit hall, across panel discussions, and shared case studies with members of the biodefense community from technology providers to policy makers.
Keynote presentations for 2017 include:
· Robert Duncan, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, DETTD, FDA/CBER
· Luther Lindler, Ph.D., Senior Scientist (ST), Biological Programs, Chemical and Biological Defense Division Science and Technology Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
· Helen M. Moore, Ph.D., Chief, Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research Branch, Cancer Diagnosis Program, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute
· Kurt Schaecher, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Division of Medicine, USAMRIID, U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases· Lt. Col. Michael Walter, Ph.D., BioWatch Program Manager, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
· Charles Young, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, Applied Biology Group, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
Register by April 7 and SAVE up to $250!
For more information and to register, please visit the event website at www.BiodefenseWorldSummit.com