Now in its second year, Electronic Warfare 2017 will host over 200 senior EW specialists from NATO and member nations, whilst allowing leading solution providers to display their expertise. It serves as the premier platform for both industry and military experts to network and shape the future of Electronic Warfare. Chaired by Air Marshall Greg Bagwell this highly important event takes place 17th-18th January in Warsaw, Poland and presents the perfect opportunity to meet with senior military figures from across the globe to discuss current and future operational requirements.
Senior military figures from across the world including; Polish Armed Forces, NATO Defence College, Danish MoD, US Army Europe, UK MoD, Royal Marines, Polish Land Forces, Hungarian MoD and Lithuanian MoD will be in attendance Electronic Warfare 2017.
Leading Military Speakers Include:
- Air Commodore Al Seymour, Commander, Air Warfare Centre, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Carlos J De Salas, Head C4ISR & Space Programs, Spanish MoD
- Colonel Vitalii Romanov, Deputy Chief, EW, Operational Support Section, General Directorate, Armed Force of Ukraine
- Lieutenant Colonel Gunter Chladek, Land Section Chief, NATO JEWCS
- Lieutenant Colonel Wlodzimierz Puchala, Senior EW & SIGINT Specialist, Polish Armed Forces Operational Command
- Wing Commander Jason Crawford, Officer Commanding, Joint Electronic Warfare Operational Support Unit, UK MoD
“The ability to operate effectively with industry to understand the military requirement means gatherings like this are essential to keep ahead of the enemy’s game.”
Commodore (Retd) Chris Richards, Former Assistant Chief of Staff, Royal Navy.
Military end users receive free entry to Electronic Warfare 2017. For more information and to download the conference programme please visit http://www.electronic-warfare.eu