Meet Israel’s security enterprises under one roof. The Israeli security industry have succeeded in developing means and methods that have earned pride of place for its successful civil defense, its civil aviation, its frontier and border control defense and military systems and other effective state and public security systems.
Highly unlikely but not impossible by any means. $1 trillion is about 5.5% of the US GDP. In 2017 the US defense budget is about $600 Billion or 3.5 % of GDP ($18 Trillion). Yet it spiked at 22 percent in World War I. It spiked at 41 percent in World War II, and again at nearly 15 percent of GDP during the Korean War. So it’s entirely possible that in an emergency situation the US defense budget will actually exceed $1 Trillion.
Image credit: http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/defense_spending
Military Flight Training continues to be an essential aspect for Defence Forces and military air craft manufacturers worldwide. With military budgets being restricted globally, there is a need for new training doctrine and new simulation technology to assist with the training of new and current pilots. The 2017 conference will bring together expert training programme managers and industry solution providers, all attending to hear the very latest strategies relating to synthetic and live training and how the ongoing technology revolution is challenging conventional delivery of pilot training.
What’s new for 2017:
· Jet pilot training for emerging defence forces such as Argentinian and South African Air Forces
· Dedicated focus on Synthetic and Live Pilot Training for Fast Jet, Fixed Wings and Rotary Platforms
· An exclusive panel discussion exploring current and future challenges of flight training
· A spotlight on the RAF’s latest training systems and future requirements for the Hawk T2
· A dedicated solution zones showcasing the next generation of trainings systems and platforms
Early bird offers and special military rates available. Register online at: http://www.militaryflight-training.com/defcon
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
The ships of the Indian navy embark in Haifa Port on May 9 2017 as a goodwill visit to mark 25 years of diplomatic ties between Israel and India.